March 22, 2013
Steel Pulse perform at the United Nations General Assembly Hall, NYC. WATCH >>
March 5, 2013 SteelPulse.com relaunched to help fans learn more about us, the music, and our focus on love and justice.
February 9, 2013 From Natty to Hattie: Steel Pulse's version of the Bob Dylan classic - on the 50th anniversary of her death. Listen >>
In 1978, race relations in Britain were in crisis. The National Front was gathering power and immigrants lived in fear of violence.
But that year also saw the birth of a campaign - Rock Against Racism (RAR) - aimed at halting the tide of hatred with music - a grassroots movement culminating in a march across London and an open-air concert in the East End. The campaign involved groups like TheClash, Steel Pulse, Buzzcocks, X-Ray Spex, The Ruts, and others, staging concerts with an anti-racist theme, in order to discourage young people from embracing racist views.
Big up the #1 Steel Pulse fan in the world: Andy Brouwer (center, below) - the original Pulser! Andy's site gives you a behind-the-scenes look at Steel Pulse. He's got details you won't find anywhere else. Check it!
FAN TRIBUTE VIDEOS
We enjoy our fans - especially when they get on YouTube and sing for us:
Diezo's version of Your House on the ukelele. Bless Jah children! >>
Drum cover of Steppin Out >>
Tony Chasseur + Kuluganja's version of Wild Goose Chase >>
I've Never Been to Brisbane's version of Soldiers >>
St. Augustine's High School Marching Band's version of Wild Goose Chase >>
Banda de Praia Grande's version of Blues Dance Raid >>
Santing Scalawags' version of Rally Round >>
We love all our fans - all over the world. Bless!
Send in your YouTube clips to firstname.lastname@example.org; if you're lucky, we'll feature them on this page, or on our blog. Bless!
JOIN THE STEEL PULSE OFFICIAL FAN CLUB
Join the Steel Pulse Official Fan Club and enjoy the following benefits:
• Steel Pulse individually numbered membership card, guitar pick, fan club car window sticker, and welcome letter
• email and downloadable biannual newsletter
• exclusive email updates
• 10% online store discount at www.steelpulse.com
• includes clearance and autographed items!
• toll-free merchandise ordering and customer service.
• exclusive photos and video clips
• exclusive band meet and greet opportunities
• pre-sale concert tickets for premiere seating, exclusive touring info, and possible sound check oppertunities!